Friday, August 15, 2014

Character Interview- Chase Ryan- Chasing Love- Tamara Hoffa




Introduce yourself.  What book are you from? Are you the hero, heroine, villain?
Hi ladies! I’m Chase Ryan, the hero of Chasing Love.

 How did you come to your author’s attention?
When Tamara was writing my brother, Chance’s story, Roping Love, I kinda stuck my nose into the story and helped bring Chance and Carrie back together. For some reason, (Chase flashes his killer smile) readers liked me. So, she let me have a happily ever after of my own. Thanks for that by the way, Tamara. Samantha is my life!

Did you give your author a hard time when she was writing your story?
Who me? (grins cheekily) Never

What do you do for a living?
I’m a rancher. I just started a new breeding program for Angus Cattle. I also coach a little league baseball team, the high school roping team and I still compete in the rodeo from time to time with my brothers.

Who is the love of your life? That’s an easy one, Samantha Cross.

What was the first thing you noticed about him/her? Her hair. It is glorious, long and curly.

 What’s your greatest fear? Losing someone else I love. Losing my father was really hard and almost destroyed our family.

What’s your motto in life? Go big or go home.

How do the other characters in your book view you? The guy next door.

What do you think reader will find interesting about you? You’ve met me sweet thing, what do you think? My charming personality, of course

What is the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? 

Oh, darlin’ if I told you that you wouldn’t have to read my book

Will we be seeing you in future books?

I’m sure I’ll make an appearance or two in Fetching Love

 What makes you happy?

Sitting on the front porch swing at sunset, Samantha snuggled on my lap as we watch the sun go down.

What makes you mad?

Abuse and intolerance.









Blurb:
What’s a girl to do when she finds out her love is a younger man? She runs for the hills! But Chase Ryan isn’t taking “No” for an answer, he is… Chasing Love
Samantha Cross went out in search of a one night stand to celebrate her thirtieth birthday. She found more than she was looking for, when her sexy cowboy turned out to be her new neighbor, and seven years younger than her too.
Chase Ryan was looking for the one. He found her and she disappeared on him into the night. When he shows up at her door with an apple pie, the fun begins.
Samantha may run, but he is Chasing Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular SCP Posts This Month