Sunday, October 27, 2013

Books from Jillian Chantal *Contest*

Secret and Sweet Cravings will be giving all readers the chance to see 
some of our great authors' backlist of books.

This week...
We present to you Jillian Chantal


Murders of cat shifters in her hometown worry Gato Wilfawn. Friends are being killed and she's a shifter herself.  A gifted seer, she can't get a handle on who's behind the crimes as her crystal ball has gone curiously murky.

Chordata Shan, known as Cord, a member of the International Shifter Police Corps, arrives in town to try to solve the cases. He enters Gato's shop, The Season of the Witch, to hire her to assist him with her talent as a seer. The spark between them is instantaneous and the fur flies until Cord disappears.

See Jillian's entire backlist here

Jillian will give away t-shirt for the funniest sentence using these three
words: Skeleton, purple and fedora.

Jillian will give away a mug for the scariest sentence using these three
words: isolated, apple, and television.

Jillian will also give an ebook copy of "The Season of the Witch" or "The
Tainted Keitre" to a couple of random commenters.

8 comments:

  1. Jillian here:
    I'm doing a giveaway t-shirt for the funniest sentence using these three words:
    Skeleton, purple and fedora.

    I'm also giving away a mug for the scariest sentence using these three words:
    isolated, apple, and television.

    I'll also give an ebook copy of "The Season of the Witch" or "The
    Tainted Keitre" to a couple of random commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I realized the Trick-or-Treating Skeleton was Alan Rickman, I only grabbed my purple fedora as I left the house forever.

    Isolated in her old family home, she tried to distract herself by watching television, but a human voice came from the apple in a basket next to her

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I entered the Halloween party, I saw a Skeleton donning a purple fedora and a black cape, with plastic fang teeth. I said to him "Vampire much"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jillian, Can't think of any funny sentences but wanted to pop in and wish you a fun blog. These great reads are the way to celebrate the season

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Tonette. I love it.

    Leta- That's an awesome sentence!!

    Thanks for the support and kind words, Lavada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shifters stories sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Denise. This one was fun to write!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew it was time to quit sneaking the children's Halloween candy when I saw a skeleton wearing purple Jimmy Choos carrying a monkey wearing a yellow fedora walking down our street this morning.

    I arrived at the isolated graveyard and stood beneath the gnarled apple tree smelling death and staring at the savage scene before me, realizing that murder looks very different in reality than it does on television.

    Thanks for the chances to win. michelle_willms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular SCP Posts This Month