Tuesday, November 18, 2014

On the Road with SCP - The Cover Model- Cheyenne Meadows


What happens when Fancy, an uptight researcher, finds herself at a scientific conference sharing space with hundreds of avid romance novel fans and a hunky, big time cover model named Mitch right next door? She bangs on the door and demands the orgy stop at once, of course.

Yet, deep down they sense something in one another which might explain why they keep gravitating toward each other. Mitch can’t help teasing the innocent and outspoken Fancy even as she lectures him on hotel etiquette and blossoms right before his eyes. Add in his greatest fan with a criminal past that he’s supposed to track down, penis suckers, a risqué photo shoot, a kidnapping, and Cinderella's ball, and the fun never stops. In true fairy tale fashion, they fall for one another, but will this particular tale end as the last book closes at the convention?

Excerpt:
She waved toward the tables stacked full of books. “You’re on the front covers. Women know you on sight, drool over you, and fantasize being the heroine to your hero. Yeah, I’ve heard all about you in the couple of days I’ve been here.” She rolled her eyes.
“I see. And do you have a name besides Voyeur Wannabe?”
Her mouth pursed in a frown. “If you must know, it’s Fancy.”
“Fancy, huh? Unique and intriguing.”

“Fancy, huh? Unique and intriguing.”
Crossing her arms over her chest, she waited for more, expecting the usual play on her name or any of the various negative comments she’d heard over the years.
When he said no more, she relaxed a hair. “Is that good?”
His cobalt blue eyes sparkled with mischief. “Baby, knock on my door sometime, and I’ll show you good.”
“I’m surprised you can fit in the elevator with such a huge ego.”
“That’s not the only part of me that’s huge.” He waggled his eyebrows.
“Oh good grief.”
Buy links:

 Author Bio and contact links:
Author Bio:  Growing up in the Midwest, I began reading romance novels in high school, immediately falling in love with the genre, to the point where I decided to write professionally for a career. However, that dream splattered against a brick wall and resulting quick death in my first writing class in college when my professor told me bluntly that I wasn’t any good at it. I shifted gears quickly, and left my writing dreams behind, eventually settling on being a nurse.
A few years back, I stumbled across a fan-fiction writing site on a favorite author’s webpage. I began to read stories others wrote, not only making some wonderful close friends from the experience, but also, really learning to write for the very first time. Here I was able to share short stories, practice my writing skills, and truly develop into a writer. More than that, the experience allowed me to revitalize my dream, as I rediscovered joy in writing.
When I’m not working or writing, I enjoy working in the garden, canning, and seeing my backyard as a living canvas for my whimsical landscaping, and, of course, reading romance novels.
Author contact links:   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular SCP Posts This Month