Welcome to our Sweet Cravings Blog Hop. For fans of sweet romance, this is the place to come and maybe win a book or two. No erotic books here, only sweet. Click on the author's name to visit her/his blog. Lots of prizes! Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular SCP Posts This Month
-
I started writing BLUEBONNETS FOR ELLY during National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) with the goal of creating a love story. However, as ...
-
Plan on stopping at each authors blog, leave a comment to win prizes, and make sure you enter the rafflecopter giveaway below for the...
-
Wytchfae – Runes was published in October 2012, and I’m so excited that SCP gave me a contract for six more books in the Wytchfae series. ...
-
Meet Elizabeth, Lady Beauchamp aka Mrs. Beth Eliott, the heroine from my Regency romance, LADY BEAUCHAMP’S PROPOSAL, recently relea...
-
I'm Jillian Chantal and I'm blogging today about my recent release called The Season of the Witch. This story fermented in my brai...

No comments:
Post a Comment